[V8Vairs] ECM flashing?

stan east sgeast at interlog.com
Tue May 9 21:02:48 EDT 2006

Try Mike Diell at DL Motorsports Burlington ON. Mike Diell's dad owns
several Corvairs. Mike does imports and domestics (including V8s) with new
programs for performance etc. he knows his way through most of the ECMs.
Members of CORSA Ontario were there a week ago for demonstration dyno runs
as our monthly meeting.

http://dlmotorsports.ca

Stan East
CORSA Ontario