[V8Vairs] ECM flashing?

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue May 9 23:00:41 EDT 2006

I've had half a dozen done by Street and Performance in Mena AR.  The guy
they have there is an ex-Gm fuel system engineer and has an inside track to doing
the ECM reprogram through his GM contacts.  I've only had one problem (A DOA)
 and they took care of it without question. The other 5 or so were perfect.
Craig Nicol
:
Subject: [V8Vairs] ECM flashing?

This isn't realy a corvair question but thought someone may have some
knowledge on ECM reprogramming. I am installing a 5.3L small block in a 66
monza, and I am just getting to the wire harness/ computer install and need
to have the ECM reprogrammed to eliminate the anti theft software. I don't
know who does this and where they are (Canada if possible). Any help
apreciated. Thanx     Trevor