[V8Vairs] Fuel Cell / Battery

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 16:47:44 EST 2007

Many have.. but can you get one of the Hi Torque mini starters?? they are gear driven....most use them on Hi-comp engines...

Gas tanks are 14 gal.!?? the floats arm is bent to keep dummies safe....? just rebend to get it more accurate... we all do!

Have you got some pics on a server?? post the links ..please!!?? 430ci??? Buick? [ no attachments allowed here ]

Matt Nall
Webspace: http://members.aol.com/patiomatt