[V8Vairs] Adding weight

Larry larry at larryboardman.com
Mon Dec 31 21:06:07 EST 2007

Thanks, I will order one to install over the winter.  Just before I
put the car away, there was a little bit of wet slush on the
driveway.  I moved the car out to clean the garage and when I went to
put it back in, there was not enough weight on the front for the
front wheels to steer the car into the garage, they just slid like in
a understeer condition. I am hoping putting the battery(s) up front
will help. I am also going to weigh the car in the spring using
corner weight scales.  Thanks

Larry