[V8Vairs] Steath cooling systems...

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 20:42:27 EST 2007

I've just purchased a 215 setup with a Kennedy adapter and I have a couple
of questions that have probably been answered a million times but...   What's
the consensus on a stealth radiator?  Flat in the front with inlets  below the
bumper?  Anyone had any success with a rear radiator in the  quarter or air
intake plenum?  Second question:  What's the best way  to end up with a heater?
I'm thinking of a Vintage-air unit with heat/cool  or a factory air set-up
with whatever "regular" solution most folks use.
Thoughts?
Thanks in advance,
Craig Nicol