[V8Vairs] Fan under hood !

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 21:07:16 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/23/2007 4:23:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

> Does anyone have a fan under the engine lid moving
>  the fume/heat off the back window or an opening
>  to the rear grill?

Tony, YOU need to post some pics on your webspace [ Yahoo gave it FREE]  and
show us your setup!  It doesn't sound like any I've seen in 40 yrs!

All covered engines were below the back window and sealed well enough to stop
any fumes..

Everyone CUTS holes for the air to COME IN, or  runs coldair ducts for the
carb..

There's high pressure under the car....it goes out the back at any speed...

Quickly?  You can try an airdam under your seating area....they work when
further back than the nose...

Matt