[V8Vairs] What the heck is it...

Ryan Counterman VairKing at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:13:46 EDT 2007

A friend of mine just bought a V8 vair, rusted beyond belife, no motor, etc.
It is/was a MID kit...Which I thought was a Kelmark, like mine, but he has
just recieved the bellhousing from the owner, and it looks nothing like my
Kelmark bellhousing.  It also has a diff cover that says MID.  Was this a
kit different from the Kelmark?  Or built before or just after the kelmark?
So lets have some info about this thing...What parts are needed?  A special
input shaft?  (he did not get an input shaft...yet)  You can see a pic at:

http://vairking.corster.com/DSC01707.jpg

Its got me going hmmmm!

Ry