[V8Vairs] What the heck is it...

Paul Strohl paulstrohl at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 20:03:42 EDT 2007

ryan i am not sure but i think that the picture you sent looks like a bellhousing/adapter made by kennedy engineering in palmdale calif. hope this helps you can lookthem up on line and they can give you better info as to what those parts would be used for, paul. paulstrohl at yahoo.com

Ryan Counterman <VairKing at hotmail.com> wrote:  A friend of mine just bought a V8 vair, rusted beyond belife, no motor, etc.
It is/was a MID kit...Which I thought was a Kelmark, like mine, but he has
just recieved the bellhousing from the owner, and it looks nothing like my
Kelmark bellhousing. It also has a diff cover that says MID. Was this a
kit different from the Kelmark? Or built before or just after the kelmark?
So lets have some info about this thing...What parts are needed? A special
input shaft? (he did not get an input shaft...yet) You can see a pic at:

http://vairking.corster.com/DSC01707.jpg

Its got me going hmmmm!

Ry