[V8Vairs] What the heck is it...

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 1 21:24:41 EDT 2007

Hello Ryan:  Wasn't MID the 'Mid-engineering' company that was a part of
Kelmark after a while?  I see Pauls' post but every adapter I have seen from
Kennedy is marked KEP.  I would suggest measuring the depth of the adapter,
if it is the same as yours probably the input shaft is the same length as
yours
too.  NOTE:  I am guessing here myself but will watch for more informed
folks than myself to help.

Best, Steve