[V8Vairs] Concentric slave cylinder/throw-out bearing

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:36:35 EST 2007

Ken,

Don't know why it wouldn't work, that's why I was asking. When I went to the
FLAPS, they (naturally) asked what the application was.... I just grinned.
Sure miss the old days when the guys on the other side of the counter knew a
thing or two about cars. I just need to know of an application that is known
to work. Normally, I would assume that all GM V8 concentric throwout
bearings would be the same, but you know what "assume" means.

Paul,

Thanks for the input. I'll check out the Howe unit. I've always been a Jegs
man myself, and they don't carry concentric throw-out bearings.

--