[V8Vairs] Spark Plug...

vairmech at aol.com vairmech at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 19:22:11 EST 2007

  Unless you have the ignition system to go with the plugs, you are wasting your money as far as I am concerned. Stick with a massive electrode plug with a more or less stock ignition system. When I say more or less, a non stock system to me is 8.5 mm wires or bigger, a very good coil with the controls to go with it.
 Ken Hand