[V8Vairs] water cooled in the rear

The13Bats at aol.com The13Bats at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 02:26:26 EST 2007

Right on,
Just sticking a vair engine in a bug kit is no big deal , reverse the ring
gear or the engine get the adapter and you have it,
I owned a VW kit with a Buick v6 on the bug tranny problem is when you  place
a high torque engine on the VW tranny you take off in 2nd as 1st is too  low

I want that powerglide and I have to have rear engine,
lets take it the next step, I'm here to learn, is there any engine v 6
preferred that will bolt right to the auto vair tranny?
If not will a custom adapter be needed or would Kennendy sell such an
adapter?
Seems the buick v6 is a great engine but could be others , is there a list
of engine that are built reverse rotation?
Besides cam and dizzy gears and a special starter really what else do you
have to change?

Many thanks
P.

In a message dated 11/4/2007 1:25:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,