[V8Vairs] Front transmission seal

jjrunningrealtor at aol.com jjrunningrealtor at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 17:17:42 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am in the process of changing the front transmission seal on my 66?crown conversion and I am having troble finding a seal that will work. Can anyone tell me if there is a special seal needed for this because of the Crown modification? If so, what seal is being used. The one that came out of looks as if it?could seal from?the front and rear of the seal. Something like a seal to keep two different fluids in two different cases from contaminating each other.

Any ideas or?comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerry