[V8Vairs] V8 car for sale

Chris Wills cjwills at msn.com
Thu Oct 11 02:01:19 EDT 2007

I'm selling my '66 Corsa.  It was originally a turbo that I bought in 1969 with 60K miles.
California car.
I put a 350 into it with a Crown kit in 1973, then converted to a Kelmark in 1978.
Ran 12.79 @ 110 MPH in the 1/4 mile first time out.

It is currently without engine or transaxle.

It was painted in acrylic laquer in 1974 (Sapphire Blue Poly with clear coat) and it was show-quality bodywork and paint.  It needs painting again.  There are minor blemishes that need to be fixed - the worst is driver's side lower windshield. Body is modified  with '67 or '68 Camaro tailights and dual cutouts for exhaust.  One cutout is the original turbo cutout. Wheel wells and area under the front bumper are cut out for radiator airflow.
Corsa script and hood script and emblems were haved. Has 1970 side view mirrors off Camaro both sides.
It has a factory quick steering box with the correct steering arms and telescopic column.
Four wheel disk brakes (10.5")  and power brake booster.
1.125" front sway bar with rod end links.
14" steel wheels currently installed.
Tinted front and rear glass. All trim is very good.
Corsa dash.  Wiring harness modified for mid V8.
Roll bar installed. Hydraulic clutch master cylinder.
Crown springs, KYB  adjustable shocks.
Car is in Redwood City, California.

$2200 as is.  I also have Crown seats and Crown crossmember/frame for sale.

Chris Wills