[V8Vairs] Introduction

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 19:16:57 EDT 2007

Larry:

Welcome to the Group.  I would encourage you to join the V8 Registry (you get
a quarterly newletter, and a listing of current V8 Registry members,
including addresses).

My running V8 is a Crown I got off of Craigslist 1 1/2 years ago (a 327);  my
yet-to-run is also a Crown V8 (350).  Lots of fun, lots of help and knowledge
within this group.

Gary Hoffman