[V8Vairs] Headliner

Jim Acker jim.acker at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 17:06:56 EDT 2008

And the winning answer is below.   The hole in question is actually oval in
shape below the very back corner of quarter window.  This also explains why
the car is so hot even with the windows down!

  _____

Subject: RE: air flow to headliner

Doug,

Thanks for the quick response.  That makes a lot of sense in my case
particularly, as I have a complete enclosure over my engine that puts that
hole under the lid.  Hot air is being forced from my engine compartment
through the hole and forward.  That might help explain why the car feels so
hot, even with the windows down!

  _____

Subject: air flow to headliner

Jim
There are 2 holes toward the rear and side of the inside of the body. If
this is not totally sealed the air will flow through them to the headline.
This does not happen in the stock configuration.