[V8Vairs] was Heater options, now cooling options.

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 12:25:24 EST 2008

Thanks for the pic, Geoff. I hadn't considered a trunk mount. Based on the
widely varying suggestions, I'm concluding that there's no slam-dunk common
solution. I'll let you all know what I end up with. Let's hope it's simple.
I suppose I could just install a Vintage Air underdash heat/cool unit and
call it done. I'd rather lose the glove box than even more trunk space.

Cooling:
I'm probably going to go for a laid-flat radiator in the front - unless
someone has a better plan.  Any particular radiator/fan combination that
you're really in love with?  My 215 (actually 256) likely produces about 200
hp. It wouldn't bother me to run a rear radiator though I'm not keen on
removing a bunch of body structure to make it happen.

Thanks in advance,
Craig Nicol
66 Monza / rear mounted alum V8