[V8Vairs] Lower strut re-locating bracket holes

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 09:28:23 EST 2008

???? That would depend on what you are trying to do with the car.? If you use the original holes in the bracket your rear wheels will tend to stay more flat on the ground but I think overall handling is affected in cornering, if you put the hole up the 1" then you compromise between the stock setting and the aftermarket with a better handling car.? Although my race car was not a V-8 I did use the bracket and I tried both ways and settled on the raised hole position about 1" up.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com