[V8Vairs] test - Lexan Back Glass

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 22:34:03 EST 2008

Ken:

Thanks for the great tech tip.  Two questions; first, has  the Lexan turned
(darker etc) from the sunlight?  And when you put the trim  back on, how did it
fit (was there a big gap because the lexan was so much  thinner than the
glass).  I guess 3 questions.  Would you do it for a  windshield on a street car
being built to mainly autocross?

Thanks,
Gary Hoffman

In a message dated 12/11/2008 1:09:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,