[V8Vairs] test - Lexan Back Glass

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 13 07:13:33 EST 2008

Gary,
I have one of David Clemens lexan rear windows on my race car. It's a very
nice pro made unit and fits right. I installed it the same as you would a
real glass one with the 1/2" ribbon seal which you can get at your local
FLAPS. I used the rubber spacer blocks that come with the kit so my trim
looks right with no big gaps.
I think David still has some in stock.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair