[V8Vairs] was there every a ring and pinion that did work?

The13Bats at aol.com The13Bats at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 22:31:23 EST 2008

Well,
I talked to Bob thru a few emails what he offers is a reverse  cut gear that
he tells me you then have to build your engine to run in counter  rotation
when I asked his price on this set up he never wrote back,
So that isnt really what I was talking about and his view is  my set up is a
dead end anyway so I was hoping for other opinions and info  because there are
a lot of Manta fellows with corvair gearboxes driving their  cars

In a message dated 12/15/2008 10:27:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,