[V8Vairs] Throttle Assembly

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 4 21:07:29 EST 2008

Jim,
The Morse style cable works quite well in that configuration as long as you
keep the bends as large as possible. I can't remember but I think I used a
12 foot cable. I had to fab a different attachment point on the carb
bellcrank to get enough travel to open the carb full throttle when the pedal
was on the floor. You can see how I did it on the web page. Jegs has all the
different ends and the small Heim joint I used.

Rick Norris