[V8Vairs] V8Vairs Throttle cable/Throttle response

Jim Acker jim.acker at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 11:13:58 EST 2008

Thanks everyone for your input.  I've got a 12' morse cable arriving today
and will run it in a push configuration.  I also ordered a slick cable mount
with return springs that mounts to the carb base.  I just need to fabricate
a nice threaded tab with a hole in it to mount to the pedal arm and I'm in
business.  Anyway, you guys gave me the feedback I needed about the positive
experiences pushing a morse cable over 10' with the stock pedal.  Thanks.

Jim Acker