[V8Vairs] Rear Suspensions

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 19:41:47 EST 2008

On one of my Crown cars I have heim joints rods in place of the lower strut
rods, attaching to a lowering (relocating) block.  I have not driven this  car
yet, but Mike Hawks had that same set up on his car, and he drove it all
over.

Gary Hoffman

In a message dated 2/19/2008 2:09:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,