[V8Vairs] Rear Suspensions

Thomas, Robert R Civ 76 PMXG/OBPE Robert.Thomas at tinker.af.mil
Wed Feb 20 07:23:02 EST 2008

 Great! Lots of good information. Unusually, I'm starting the day
knowing more than I did yesterday. At my age, knowledge tends to leak
out of my head overnight.

I'd still like people to start taking photos of the technical aspects of
their cars so they can be put on the web. With so many decent and
inexpensive digital cameras, that ought to be easy.  I think the more
information we make available on the web, the more people will become
interested in owning their own V8 Corvairs. Not that I want original
cars to be cut up to make V8 Vairs.

Bob Thomas