[V8Vairs] Front weight on Torovair

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:39:34 EST 2008

Larry-
I saw a post where you say you have 30 psi in your front tires. I think you should try a much lower pressure.
You car sounds like it handles the way a stock Corvair does with too much front pressure.
GM thought a differential of about 10 lbs was good front to rear and they were dealing with less
front to rear difference than you have.
Easy to try!
I suspect that Corvair with a front tire with 30 psi and your rear weight bias would hardly have
any squat or deflection in the front tires.
Ed