[V8Vairs] Too Much of a Good Thing? Aluminum/Steel

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 06:40:41 EST 2008

??? I have to say that you need to compare apples to apples here. A small clutch as compared to a full size V-8 disc and pressure plate is no comparison along with a a?low torque V-6.

??? In defense of aluminum fluwheels, I drive my Corvair?race car on the street and it is a ball to do so, yes, it is street legal! It has a 9 1/8" clutch disc.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com