[V8Vairs] Any interest in new 215 RR distributer gears?

Ron & Loretta rolo at pacifier.com
Sun Nov 9 14:17:26 EST 2008

Hi there,  In the process of putting new guts in a 3.8 V6.  It appears that the architecture of the 231 inch and the 215 are the same (distributer drive and oil pump)  correct me if I am wrong.  I have a friend with a machine shop and he has a different take on some of the issues concerning reverse rotation.  He's going to marry my 3.8 to a Vair powerglide.  I'm open to any and all information on this project.
                                        Ron in Astoria
                                        503-325-7357