[V8Vairs] Any interest in new 215 RR distributer gears?

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 10 08:44:15 EST 2008

Hello Ron:  It would be interesting to hear of his 'different take' about
reverse rotation engines, new ideas about this are few and far between these
days.  Good luck with the project.

BTW:  there is a new reverse rotation car on the street, he is showing pics
and text on www.corvaircenter.com

Best, Steve