[V8Vairs] Recent purchase of V8Vair

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 07:58:45 EST 2008

I thought I had some photos of the front of Mikie's car, but have not been
able to find them (yet).   Steve Goodman went through the photos he had, but he
didn't have any of the front with the modified front air intake.

I need to take a look to see if the Crown shift tube clears the modified
frame.  I will be using the Wills shift linkage adapter on mine (as did Mikie), so
I haven't checked yet to make sure that tube would clear.

Gary