[V8Vairs] legroom in a Crown

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 08:05:36 EST 2008

Matt:

I don't remember exactly what the firewall looked like, but Mikie re-did it
once he had that extra room.  I don't have a photo of the interior (I haven't
seen the car for 4 1/2 years).  Maybe the new owner, Lonnie, can post some
photos?

Matt, my "dimensions" are almost identical to yours.  In my other Crown car
(that still has the original style subframe), it is my knee/thigh that gets
into the steering wheel.  And it is a small after market wheel.  Part of my
latest work has been to do away with the early Camaro bucket seats, and go with an
aftermarket racing style seat.  I am thinking (hoping) the seat will mount
lower, and give more room.  I also plan on going with the Grant Wheel from one of
our bretheran.

Gary