[V8Vairs] legroom in a Crown

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 12:23:12 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/14/2008 7:43:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

The best  seats I have ever sat in for a Crown style Vair were a set of
original Viper  seats. They were take outs when the owner replaced them with some
custom  units.

--
Rick Norris

Reading all about this "Legroom for a Crown" - I thought they were talking
about legroom in the back of a Crown Victoria. I wonder how much experience
this  crowd has in that back seat? <grin> The extending of the footwell in
Archibald's car felt really great. Possible to do if the gas tank is  replaced.  -
Seth