[V8Vairs] Legroom in a Crown

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 20:37:43 EST 2008

Toby:

I think on my other Crown car, the cross member is right where yours  is.  I
had to replace the timing chain cover oil seal (was leaking, and the
conversion was 30+ years old).  I had to hoist up the front of the engine,  disconnect
the motor mounts, and slide out the subframe in order to get the  harmonic
balancer off!

Gary

In a message dated 11/17/2008 8:21:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,