[V8Vairs] Heater options?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 11:46:37 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/29/2008 8:14:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nicolcs at aol.com writes:

I'm beginning the installation of a 215 V8 into my '66. The motor will  be in
the stock (rear) location.  Anybody have a trick solution for  the heater?
If it's practical, I'd like to retain the stock heater ducting  and controls.
Perhaps a "hot box" from a (?) installed in the stock blower  location above
the transaxle?  Thoughts?  Thanks in advance,  Craig Nicol

Makes sense!   I like the Isuzu  Trooper core  styles of the early 90's...
integral water valve...but Pricey!

Matt  Nall
Charleston, Ore.
_http://tinyurl.com/D-MBigSingles_ (http://tinyurl.com/D-MBigSingles)