[V8Vairs] Recent purchase of V8Vair

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 21 09:03:35 EDT 2008

Hello Lonnie:  I still have a couple of pics of Mikies' car on my bulletin
board and in fact just yesterday I was visiting with Chuck Rust in Calif
about V8 things in general and the upcoming TOSS and we talked
about Mikie and the car.

I wanted to reply here so everyone knew that I wasn't taking a
nap but I will post you off line with some details about the car.

Best regards, Steve