[V8Vairs] Will 17 X 9.5J wheels fit on the front of a street V8Vair?

Chris Wills cjwills at msn.com
Fri Oct 31 22:34:14 EDT 2008

Thanks, Jim.

The Corvette wheels have about 6.8" backspace, so they could work with spacers about 1.5" thick.  I guess I could also look for a 7.5" wide wheel that is also available in a 9.5" width that I want for the rear.

Thanks for the info,

Chris Wills
283 twin turbo with Sag 4 speed and C5 rear suspension and diff (soon!)