[V8Vairs] hyd clutch

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 02:55:53 EST 2009

..thanks,Tim--any chance you could measure the piston stroke and the effective arm length to the rod clevis hole? The only issue I've heard of with the Howe bearing is over-extending it (too much fluid from the master),probably why you went with the 5/8" bore (Speedway notes using a 3/4")..We're picking up a bare 350 block and crank to set the clutch up while the 327 is in surgery;taking along an 11" 4.3 clutch to compare,the curved-tip fingers may be gentler on the Howe ...