[V8Vairs] hyd clutch info wanted

Test User vair65 at sisna.com
Thu Jan 22 17:38:55 EST 2009

tim-thanks for the info on the vacuum bleeder. don't know why i didn't think
of that. one less thing to worry about. this is on my kit car project with a
custom frame and i don't have any flex nor pressure problems like you
described. using the 3/4" bore master cylinder i can push the clutch in with
my arm and i'm 70 so it's easy for my leg. engine is a modified 140 and at
15#'s of boost hp should be around 250(clutch) and with 18/1900# (me and 16
gallons of gas) should be interesting. engine has handled 20+# of boost if i
want to get brave(VBG). thanks again-mike mann