[V8Vairs] Residual Valve on MC....

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 17:30:01 EST 2009


  I've recently replaced the old Brake Master Cylinder on my crown conversion
  with a new one:


  The port going to my V8's clutch pedal is the port marked "brake" on the MC. 

  How do I move the residual valve from the section marked "Brake"
  on the MC? to the port marked "clutch"?

  Tony I. 

More information about the V8Vairs mailing list