[V8Vairs] Residual Valve on MC....

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 18:01:33 EST 2009

In a message dated 3/3/2009 2:30:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:


The port going to my V8's  clutch pedal is the port marked "brake" on the MC. 

How do I  move the residual valve from the section marked "Brake"
on the MC?  to the port marked "clutch"?

 Should pry out... use an awl..

**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy 

More information about the V8Vairs mailing list