[V8Vairs] re-NAPA master/slave

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 16:09:22 EST 2009

  Tom:

  The NAPA MBC, when installed on my v8, has the brake side marked
  on the driver and the word "clutch", marked on the passenger side:

  http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv61/jessie_rivers/napa-mbc.jpg

  I moved the residual valve from the side marked "brake" on the MC
  to the side marked "clutch", since it's the actual brake pedal on my car.

  The yoke-rod actuated by the clutch pedal is here:

  http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv61/jessie_rivers/yoke.jpg

  Which despite the available adjustments (vertical & horizontal) would not
  travel in a straight line into the appropriate port of the master. I've since,
  ordered an adjustable linkage rod swivel end [ eBay item # 270278920758 ]
  in order to remedy this mis-aligning...

  I'll try to address the slave cylinder this weekend when the weather is gonna
  turn 70 degrees here in Charlotte :)

  Would you happen to have a link/url to NAPA'a 1 1/16" slave cylinder?

  Many thanks,

  Tony I.