[V8Vairs] Strut rod busings...

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:40:20 EDT 2009

Installation of the nylon inner bushings is a breeze. Drill out the old
rubber bushings, chisel out the bushing shells, clean the bore and use a
small sledge with a block of wood to install the nylon bushing. Only took me
two swings to get each installed. Changed the handling of my 68 Monza
drastically! So much better.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom