[V8Vairs] help with seal...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 17:50:27 EDT 2009

  Trying to remedy the oil leak between the transmission 
  and the differential in my 66 Crown V8. 

  What is this seal called?

  I need help locating this seal in Clark's catalog.


  Tony I.

More information about the V8Vairs mailing list