[V8Vairs] help with seal...

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 19:43:52 EDT 2009

? If memory serves me right, there isn't a seat but just a gasket between the diff and trans, but here it is on this page, http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&section=MAIN&page=123 . It says that is sells for $3.80.

Ken Hand

-----Original Message-----
From: Secular <rusecular at yahoo.com>
To: v8vairs at corvair.org
Sent: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 5:50 pm
Subject: [V8Vairs] help with seal...

  Trying to remedy the oil leak between the transmission 
  and the differential in my 66 Crown V8. 

  What is this seal called?

  I need help locating this seal in Clark's catalog.


  Tony I.

V8Vairs mailing list
V8Vairs at corvair.org
This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/

More information about the V8Vairs mailing list