[V8Vairs] Deer in headlights

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 16:47:21 EDT 2009

?Don't laugh, I had a deer hit the Fiero the other day! I slowed for the first one and had I stayed on the brakes, I would have hit the second?deer and messed up the front end of the car. So I let off the brakes and the deer hit me with only a small break in the plastic by the rear marker light. Had it been my Corvair, there would have been a big dent there. And I'm in Michigan!

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com