[V8Vairs] Crown kit

Thomas, Robert R Civ USAF AFMC 76 PMXG/OBPE Robert.Thomas at tinker.af.mil
Fri Oct 16 10:13:16 EDT 2009

I apologize for that going out to everyone, not that it's private or
anything. I was using an Iphone because, living in rural Oklahoma, the
only way to get internet is through satellite and it still stinks. I've
had the stupid thing a month and it quits constantly. Bah. Don't get
satellite internet. Like Wild Blue.

I'm building a V-8 - still and trying to get the engine installed. I
have 2 transaxles besides the Corvair. Besides have their handicaps. I
really want to be able to use the car for vintage racing like Mike.

It's going to get finished before next season.

Bob thomas