[V8Vairs] Q on Throttle Cables

Test User vair65 at sisna.com
Sun Sep 6 17:38:19 EDT 2009

gary-don't know anything about crown cars but i'm using a moarse(sp) in my
corvair powered avenger. works great. it's a cable with a outer sheath and
works very smothly and doesn't require much for a return spring. found that
i had to make sure the outer sheath was secured very tightly and in
numerious places but other than that. in my case i had to have a u bend to
reverse direction on the throttle body. worked well-mike mann