[V8Vairs] v8 corvair

beesboytoy at aol.com beesboytoy at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 18:00:39 EDT 2010

I have a 1972 datsun 520 chop top truck with a Kelmark V8 kit ,I also have a 1965 4 door corvaire , while looking for parts I found that Clarks corvaires bought kelmarks inventory , the last time I checked they still had quite a bit of stuff available , sometimes stuff comes up on ebay. Good luck RSW.