[V8Vairs] v8 corvair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 22:26:32 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/18/2010 2:54:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
8alice at embarqmail.com writes:

i have 2  corvairs, 1  1967 and 1 1968 iwant to build one mid engine. i had
a crown  about 35 yrs ago, i feel the need again. after much  searching
those  parts and also kelmark are not available. porsch is out of my financial
range.  any ideas from you folks out there. my name is bert trench.

Bert - The simplest thing to do is to buy someone else un-completed
project - or even a completed one. It will be cheaper than building yours from
scratch, and you will get the bonus of getting to critique someone else's
efforts at the same time.  And then you can build it the "right" way - or,  at
least your way! <grin>

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette