[V8Vairs] v8 corvair

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 19:24:43 EDT 2010

i have 2 corvairs, 1  1967 and 1 1968 iwant to build one mid engine. i had a
crown about 35 yrs ago, i feel the need again. after much  searching those parts
and also kelmark are not available. porsch is out of my financial range. any
ideas from you folks out there. my name is bert trench.

 Welcome to v8Vairs!

 Bert,   today you want to forget the old kits...  IMO

  Buy a 5.3  aluminum SBC  $100!  300 hp!  easy 500hp!

Spend the bucks and use a Porsche transaxle...bulletproof!

 Have you visited v8Vairs.com?

 Also check out more on Charlie Friends..

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/nallm/CF/index.html

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm